Your beach hut must meet the following specifications:
- The huts should be of timber construction (shiplap) with a floor area of approximately 36 square
- Height - 8 foot 2.5 inches (2500mm)
- Width - 6 feet 1 inch (1600mm)
- The apex should be no higher than 8 foot 2½ inches at an angle of 110°.
- No other sizes are acceptable. When contacting a supplier please state your hut is for a site in
- The roof and fascia should not overhang the sides by more than 3”.
- The body of the hut must be white.
- The fascias may be of any shape, but should not end in a point.
- The doors may be either left or right-handed and should open outwards as this improves the
- Seasonal hut users at Corbyn Head, Preston Sands, Roundham, Goodrington Sands and
Broadsands Beach may paint their hut doors and facia any colour by agreement.
- Dark grey mineral felt roof.